Well, you know
We all want to change the world."
I don't know about you but I am COMPLETELY SICK of people making teens feel like they are a waste of space! I am pretty sure that those people that make you feel that way were...um...at one point in their lives TEENS! So, that would mean that THEYbelieve that at one time THEY THEMSELVES were a waste of space?
NO ONE is a waste of space. We are all designed to be an integral part in this giant machine we call man-and-womankind! If you are between the ages of 11-18, I am here to tell you that together YOU can change the way society views teens!
I WANT TO SHOW YOU HOW WE CAN START A REVOLUTION!
We are all passionate about something. For some of us it is music, for some it is art, for some it is as simple as our significant other. But do you feel me when I say those things are INTROspective? Those are things that make US feel better.
We need to collectively start being EXTRAspective - and I am not even sure if that is REALLY a word! LOL! It is a scientific fact that if you put your heart into something and GIVE, your life will change for the better. It's not a Genie-in-the-Lamp kind of phenomenon - you have to do a little (A LOT) more than rub and wish - you will have to work but I PROMISE you it will be worth it. You think your heart has been broken? Life has thrown a big stake right through it? Pick up the pieces you have left and give this a shot! I promise BIG results!
I recently read this on The Illuminated Mind (I don't agree with everything on that site but THIS was a nugget of info I felt was worth sharing - and using to rally the troops!):
what it takes to create a Revolution…
- It has to be something you care deeply about and would be willing to devote your life to.
- It should be something that will help other people.
- It should have a long term impact.
- It has to be remarkable; it has to be worth sharing and bigger than you.
- Working toward a revolution often involves the pursuit of being an ordinary radical.
- Your revolution must have a distinctive quality to it that is caused by you working in it. It wouldn’t be the same if someone else did it. But it is definitely a collective movement created by similar values.
How can we collectively CHANGE the WORLD? Can you see the headlines now? WORLD CHANGED...BY TEENS!!!!!
Guinness Book of World Records HERE WE COME!
Send this link - make it VIRAL!
Tweet, Facebook, MySpace....do it!
And leave thousands of comments below! Ideas people! We need IDEAS!!